- This event has passed.
Customer Advocacy and Complaints Resolution Summit
Monday, November 11th @ 9:00 am - Wednesday, November 13th @ 5:00 pm AEDTPlease visit website for pricing and team packages
Heightened regulatory pressure following the Royal Commission has renewed emphasis on uplifting customer and dispute resolution outcomes.
Hence many organisations are appointing Customer Advocates to keep customer outcomes front of mind and align business objectives with customer interests.
With this in mind, we are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Customer Advocacy & Complaints Resolution Summit. This is your opportunity to learn from experts that are leading best practice on customer advocacy and complaints resolution to not only uplift customer outcomes, but use customer insights to drive change and improvement.
Hear from our 100% case study focused program:
- Brendan French, Executive General Manager of Customer Advocacy and Remediation, CBA
- Helen Fong, Acting Director of Complaints, Office of the Inspector-General and Taxation Ombudsman
- Chris Kirby, Head of Customer Advocacy, TAL Australia
- Philip Field, Lead Customer Advocate, Telstra
- Kassandra Hochwallner, Customer Advocacy Manager, Queensland Urban Utilities
…And many more! View the program to explore all sessions and speakers