- This event has passed.
Customer Success Fundamentals
Thursday, April 23rd @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm BSTFree
This workshop has been run many times and received very high reviews from attendees. It will cover the basics of what customer success “is” and how it benefits both customers and the supplier. It explains the role of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) and discusses the knowledge, skills and experience needed to be a good CSM. The event includes a student guide to take away and use afterwards.
- What is Customer Success Management?
- Why does Customer Success Management exist?
- Defining the role of the Customer Success Manager
- What knowledge, skills and experience are needed?
- What outcomes do Customer Success Managers deliver?
- The Practical CSM Framework