- This event has passed.
The Practical CSM Framework
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm BSTFree
The Practical CSM Framework is a simple but highly effective framework for customer success management. It divides the typical customer success “journey” into seven key phases, and provides a pre-created set of responses to the most common challenges faced by the CS professional within each phase. Each response is carefully documented with step-by-step guidance on when and how to perform the necessary tasks within it. This workshop explains the need for and benefits from using a framework, and then provides an overview of the Practical CSM Framework itself. Each of the seven phases within the framework are then described and explained before the workshop ends on how to put it to practical use in the real world.
- What is a Framework and Why do we Need One?
- Overview of the Practical CSM Framework
- Phases 1,2&3: Preparation, Commitment & Onboarding
- Phases 4&5: Adoption Planning & Implementation
- Phases 6&7: Value Realization & Engagement Evaluation
- Putting it All Together