- This event has passed.
WBNR: Reduce Time-to-Value with Modern Customer Training
Thursday, January 31st @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
How to Reduce Your Time-to-Value with Modern Customer Training
January 31, 2019 – 1 PM EST
To Register: [ https://bit.ly/2RAYiYR ]
Indoctrinating customers as quickly as possible is a smart business move. After all, the first experience with a product sets the tone for the entire relationship. But exactly when should you start, how fast should you move and how can you be sure that your onboarding and customer training process makes a real difference?
Join experts John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, and Samma Hafeez, Vice President of Customer Success at Thought Industries, as they explain why training impacts customer onboarding and how it can accelerate customer time-to-value.
If you want better results from your onboarding and training efforts, you won’t want to miss this event!
- The evolution of the LMS landscape and what it is today
- What training a customer really means
- The critical relationship between onboarding and time-to-value –
- How quick training wins and clear milestones help drive engagement and product adoption
- How learning pathways strengthen the customer experience
- Tips to create training metrics that align customer objectives and increase time-to-value
John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning —- Samma Hafeez, VP: Customer Success at Thought Industries