Writing for Customer Success Central
Well over 100,000 new visitors come to the Customer Success Association site from all over the world in the course of the year, looking for actionable information and insight about the development of the profession and practice of Customer Success. The mission of the CSA is provide those resources. To fulfill that goal, Customer Success Central will bring the work and the ideas of the best of the global community to the visitors.
About Our Readers
The focus of the Customer Success Association and Customer Success Central is the development of the profession and of its executives. Our readers are Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of and Managers of Customer Success teams — and those who aspire to those roles. We also serve members of senior management teams and investors as they work to establish and build out Customer Success groups in their organizations.
Preferred topics for Customer Success Central articles focus on specific issues and challenges likely to be encountered by most customer success executive leaders. Examples include:
- The First Year of a CS team
- Redefining the role of a CS team
- Building/improving relationships with Sales, Marketing, Development, Product Marketing, Support
- Scaling Customer Success teams
- Self-Success; How to automate CS functions
- The Business of Customer Success – how to operate as a profit center, etc.